We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to decide which park NOT to go to

Minnesota
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Need to decide which park NOT to go to

Not enough time to get to all the parks without driving ourselves nuts, so I need advice as to which to cross off the list (Epcot, AK or HS)? It will be my husband, DD6, DS9 and me.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

Hard choice :(

Any chance you would think about adding the Hopper Option ? You can visit AK in the am and DHS in the late afternoon/early evening, those two Parks work well for a split day

Minnesota
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

I have thought about adding the hopper. I just wasn't sure how realistic it was to try to do two parks in one day.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

What is the exact date you would be going ? Park hours 'might' play a role but generally speaking, both AK and DHS would be the easiest to combine, granted you would be able to see and do everything in both Parks but you will be able to get quite a lot done ;)

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

Meant

Wouldn't

be able to do and see everything

Minnesota
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

We're there October 11 through 19, which I know sounds like I should have enough time, but does not appear to be. My kids are super excited about the water parks, so I need to go to at least one of them. We also are going to universal for harry potter and discovery cove. My husband is also insisting on some "down time" while we are there. : )

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

It does seem you would have time for all of the plan

1 day for each

MK, AK, DHS, EPcot, that's 4 days,

1 day for each Islands of Adventure and Discovery Cove

That leaves 3 days for Waterpark fun and a revisit to your favourite Park and a final day to relax, unless you are leaving early on the 19th

Other options for combining a Park, without needing the Park Hopper, go to a Waterpark first thing and then go to maybe Epcot for the rest of the day and night

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

In reading through this was going to suggest what partypa concluded with above Epcot after water park as one posdible solution. Hit up Food and Wine Festival as dinner

8. Re: Need to decide which park NOT to go to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:18