We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

Hi,

Anyone used park n cruise at port Canaveral? Would save $50 on the port price!

Thanks

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,344 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

Try www.cruisecritic.com they'll have all the info for you

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

No, I was considering it when we went in May as well as the Sheraton I think it is. In the end, considering the cost of the cruise, and traveling with kids, we opted for the convenience of onsite despite the extra cost. Don't think there is any reason not to use a service like that if you are open to the offsite/shuttle scenario and allow the extra time. If we do another one, I'll probably look more closely at the idea next time. TA has a sister site Cruise Critic which is a great resource. Look up the forum for you line/ship. I imagine there are many comments on the topic.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,277 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

Yes we used park and cruise at Canaveral on our Bahamas cruise, I would use it again.

4. Re: Park n Cruise at Port Canaveral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:18