We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

My husband and I and 2 daughters, 18 and 20, are planning a trip to Florida in Feb. 2013, with 5 nights in Orlando. We like the Sheraton Vistana Villages and also the Villas resort but are unsure of which one would suit us better. We would like to have some R and R by the pool. We also have a car. Is one resort newer and nicer than the other? Any suggestions would be great!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,403 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

I've had family stay at Vistana in the past and they said they only recommend the newer sections of the resort as the older ones were badly in need of updating.

Anyone stayed at either of these recently?

Did you check the reviews?

Maine
Level Contributor
891 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

Vistana Villages is newer, Vistana Resort was just completely renovated (down to the studs, not just new furnishings and stuff). So either one should be just fine. We stayed Vistana Resort in April and the units were beautiful.

Resort is slightly closer to DisneyWorld.

Carolina Beach...
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

We were just at the Resort in September, stayed in the Cascades section in a 1 bedroom. It was really nice! Just around the corner from WDW and the suite was clean and very updated. Nice pools too. You won't be disappointed

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

Thanks for your help everyone. I think we will try the resort this time. Can't wait to get back to Orlando!

5. Re: Sheraton Vistana villages in I Drive or villas resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 10:15