We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm here!!!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
I'm here!!!

Well I have to say that was a breeze. The flight was very uneventful. Food was OK, I had ordered the fruit platter which was fine and DH had chicken curry which he said was nice ( I actually thought it looked like it had come out of a nappy (diaper)!!) YUK! We arrived on time at 3.25pm, we were pulling out of the car park in our, upgraded at no extra charge, Avis car remtal at 4.15pm that is the quickest we have ever been through, fabulous!

Check in at WL was easy there was no one else in line. The room (as ever with DVC) is very nice, the view, well at WL it's hard to get a view as there are so many trees! The balconies are a bit "open" for my liking, they are not very private, but we'll see how the week goes. The Lodge is beautiful but I'm missing SSR already! (sorry pp)

After unpacking we had a stroll around and guess where we ended up, in the bar!! Had a couple of wines and then had a stroll round to the counter service place to grab some supper, we ended up going via the pool bar, I went off for a smoke (bad girl) and started chatting to a couple of lads from Texas who were hysterical, one could hardly speak he was so drunk! Anyway after a very "intellectual" conversation with them we grabbed a burger and headed back to the room. I was asleep by 10pm.

I woke at 2.55am, 3.45am, 4.06am and finally got up to write this at 5am. We're off to the Poly for breakfast later at Kona Cafe, first time for us!

See you all later, don't work too hard you lot!! teeheehee

BTW I'm meeting up with marion & Annie1960 on 2nd Nov so if anyone wants to join us we'll be at the Hole in the Wall bar outside Raglan Rd at 3pm (kooky that means you!! lol lol)

Edited: 24 October 2012, 21:26
Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm here!!!

Have a great time USL, keep the TR's coming

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,163 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm here!!!

Great start USLovers,knew you would check out the bar first ! :) Have fun,:)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm here!!!

yey,have a fab time

wigan
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm here!!!

Awwww would of loved to have met up with you,have a feeling you are my kinda girl....hiccup

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Marish

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm here!!!

Nice one where are You staying near the corner of the quiet pool ? the back entrance there has nice smoking benches with pillows to sit in under roof lol

Have a good holiday :-)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm here!!!

Hi mutter, We're in a room along the back kind of overlooking the lake through the trees. I found the smoking area!! lol I'm just about to head off there now. DH is still snoring. I've been up for ages, had a shower, washed my hair and now just waiting for him to surface!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm here!!!

Glad You found it and there is one outside the game room aswell lol

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm here!!!

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Keep us posted.

Regards,

Deaconblue

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm here!!!

Glad you got there safe and sound. I'm at Ikea. See you on the 2nd. Don't drink too much....stupid statement !!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm here!!!

Congratulations USL! You made it. I knew when you finally arrived that I wouldn't have to much longer to wait. Live it up!