We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

Only 14 days to go to 2 very needed weeks of fun and relaxation in one of our favourite places ,Orlando.

We fly out of Gatwick at 1pm on a Virgin 747-400 which I'm not sure is a refurbished plane or not ?

Have driven people mad on here trying to establish the November weather conditions in Orlando , and had plenty of mixed comments saying can be lovely and hot or wear Layers ! Obviously would prefer hot but can do layers if need be.

To everyone else who is travelling on the 10th , I hope you are as excited as we are and have a fantastic stay .

PS , if you see a big cockney Red head screaming like a girl on the rides , it could be me ?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
London
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

Hiya Lee, I'm going 4 days before on the 6th (also at 1pm from LGW) you so I'd prob hear you on the rides the following week ;)

Hopefully I can send you a weather report on here and let you know about the refurbed plane :)

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

I'm going on the 10th, whoo hoo! Flying from Machester so our flight might get in just before yours.

I am very excited (always am)!

Regards,

Deaconblue

wigan
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

The weather the last day has been quite rainy due to the hurricane nearby but still very warm, no need for any layers yet! In a few days the sun is supposed to be back out like it was the first 3 days of the holiday.

Ill keep you posted, we will be home a few days when you arrive :(

Hope you have a fab one!

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
17,382 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

Take layers just in case!!!! We were caught out one November when it was bitterly cold and there were snow flurries one night!!! Had to buy fleeces from Outdoor World! If a cold front settles for a few days you will definately need layers.

Hope you are lucky and the weather is great.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
564 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

We go on the 9th from Belfast. Really can't wait now. Just keeping an eye on the exchange rate before we buy some dollars.

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,058 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

We have our first cold front coming through at the beginning of next week. Temps are only going to be in the 70's during the day and around 50 at night. There is no way to predict November, especially the second and third weeks where it can get much colder.

Edited: 26 October 2012, 17:52
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

We're going on the 3rd!! Really hope it don't get too cold.

Would our 1st or 2nd week be best for getting as much ride time in??

Haha although I love my coasters these seem daunting!!

Staying at the enclaves suites.. Very mixed reviews so goin open minded.

Will keep you's updated on our mission.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

have a great one not sure about the relaxing bit You are talking about , but have fun

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

Thanks Everyone

And I promise I wasn't trying to make this post about the Weatjher again, honest ! lol

Although I know the Weather does change and should not trust forecasts I did take a look at Accuweather and up to the 20th Nov , Most days wil be 75 - 80 and most days with sun . If thats the pattern for my two weeks then happy days .

But its not about the weather honest , just everybody have a Great Holiday which I know you will

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 14 Days to Go - Who Else is going on 10th November ?

Me me me on your flight Lee !