We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Ireland
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Hi

Myself and my fiancé have decided to get married next October in the Hard Rock Hotel Citywalk Orlando. And spend two nights in Fort Laurdale, and then spend a week on an Eastern Carribean Cruise on Oasis of the Seas.

We are having a civil ceremony. Please any advice on wedding in Hard Rock.. If anyone has had their wedding here, please give me some ideas and maybe send me pictures. What the staff is like, rooms, as it will be our wedding/honeymoon we would like an excellent view over citiwalk.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Hi and congratulations. First, it sounds like some clarification may be needed. At Universal, there is a Hard Rock Hotel as well as a separate Hard Rock Cafe which is adjacent (essentially connected though separate) to the Hard Rock Live (concert venue). There are room rental/special event opportunities at the restaurant and concert venue, including, to my knowledge, a balcony which is in front above the entrance and overlooks CityWalk. I imagine the hotel is prepared to host a wedding as well, but this is a short walk or boat ride from, not overlooking, CityWalk and the park entrances.

There is someone on the forum who had their ceremony or reception at the restaurant/balcony as I recall. Can't remember who, but hopefully they will be along or you may want to try to Search Box.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

See this recent post...I think it's Annie report I was thinking of tripadvisor.com/…44477596

Edited: 07 November 2012, 17:11
Ireland
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Apologises it is the Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando. Great thank you for your help...

I will look at Annies post.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

I just posted some notes on a recent stay at the Hard Rock in another thread. We didn't get married there, but I saw a number of places on the property where you could hold a very nice ceremony and do pictures afterwards.

We've been out on the Oasis and really liked it. Anymore, we seem to end up just driving down the day of the cruise. We have stayed in Ft Lauderdale a couple of times. The best place was the Hilton at Port Everglades. It's on the river rather than the ocean, but we had a nice view of the port and saw Oasis going out. The hotel as a pretty good European Modern vibe to it, which I really liked but have not seen elsewhere in the US. To get around, we took the water taxi from a stop right next to the hotel. That was really cool and let us skip the driving.

HardRockOrlando
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Congratulations and thank you for considering the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando for your wedding. For additional information and pictures please contact Courtenay Marra at cmarra@loewshotels.com or 407-503-2120. We would be delighted to help you plan your special day!

newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

hi.

hardrock.

if your the offical resort you need to check the minibar door in room 7072 it is very dangerous i did report on my stay lately and it was never repaired.

checked out the 7th november

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

Hi

We got married at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando 3 years ago. Brilliant venue and staff. Can give you loads of info but also recommend our wedding planner, very reasonable rates and she is brilliant at taking the stress off you! Www.destinationoccasion.com is her site and our wedding pics at HRH are on there. Any other info we can ail over

8. Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:19