We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ginger tolerance

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ginger tolerance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 23:35
Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ginger tolerance

when I was younger some said I had ginger in my hair , this days I am lucky there still are hairs even if they now are grey , but think the fastination over ginger hair is now populare to get kids with ginger hair

UK
Level Contributor
821 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ginger tolerance

I would hope that no places would discriminate!!

The Americans love the Irish and redheads/ginger in abundance over there.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,961 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ginger tolerance

No problem, my best friend has red hair. She's never had a problem in florida :)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ginger tolerance

I thought red heads were a sign of Viking DNA. My little granddaughter is a red head and I like to tease her, but discriminate against her? Just let someone try!

5. Re: Ginger tolerance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 November 2012, 22:35
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,462 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ginger tolerance

There is a GIngers support group it's called the Ginger Mingers

My OH is a founder member

I give this post another 30 minutes

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ginger tolerance

I'm a ginger, and yes, I encountered some prejudice during my early school years. However, gingerness has now become more acceptable, partly, I have no doubt, because of the Weasley clan of Harry Potter fame. In fact, I know quite a few women who dye their hair red. But if President Obama did not mention gingers, ooh, I fear for our breed.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ginger tolerance

My girls have become Gingers by way of bottle and have been treated good by CM in Disney. I wonder if they know if it is real or not?

I once saw a ginger get approached by security in DTD for handing out booklets, maybe the literature she was handing out was for a ginger cult?

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ginger tolerance

I too am a jock but not ginger.......thankfully lol xxx i do however get grief for being Scottish lol...... But never in Florida, they love my accent xxx

Ps give is 10 more mins :-)

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ginger tolerance

To be serious for a moment; is it not dangerous for ginger people to go outside in the sun?