We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

See this from the official WDW blog:

…go.com/blog/…

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,131 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

Looks great :)

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

Looks like it could be replacing Journey into Narnia, hope it is better than that.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

Here are pictures of it, as it is now in soft opening:

http://tinyurl.com/cu36ttw

Ohio
Level Contributor
158 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

We were at HS on Saturday and it was the first day of soft openings. Wait was only 30 minutes. We were disappointed. You wait in line. Then enter the attration in groups of 80 people and enter a room where you stand for another few minutes listening to a skull talk. Then all 80 people enter the main attraction room where you again stand packed in the room. Some of the special effects are neat, but its an odd attraction and I would not see a need to see again

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

Too bad about that, Ohio S. I was hoping that it would be a big improvement over Narnia, but I guess not.

6. Re: Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow Opening Soon at DHS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2013, 10:16