We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael Kors Outlet

Livingston...
Level Contributor
501 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Michael Kors Outlet

Hello,

Just curious if anyone has visited the Michael Kors Outlet in Florida? I am wanting a watch by Michael Kors and debating if I should buy it with my voucher incentive from work or if I should wait until I get to Florida and save myself some pennies?

Before anyone says anything, yes I know it also depends on the exchange rate at the time blah blah blah. But does the outlet offer a good discount?

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,219 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

When do you go to Florida?

When does your voucher expire?

Do you have time to do a comparison when you are on hols - the outlet versus the UK?

Livingston...
Level Contributor
501 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

I'm not going to Florida until July/August time.

Vouchers don't expire until 2014 so no worries there. I'll have them all spent by Next year anyways :P

I'm not too fussed on when I get the watch to be honest, but just curious if anyone has been there and seen what kind of bargains they have got. I know a lot of the outlets offer some great deals. So curious if its worth holding out on.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

Never went to the outlet but was looking at prices as my daughter wanted a watch....they had a place selling the watches in the Mall the prices for a watch was £250 plus tax so didn't seem any cheaper!

Benidorm. spain
Level Contributor
211 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

Save your punds...it's definitely cheaper in Orlando....many many choices at both 2 outlets.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,171 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

Macy's at both the Florida Mall and Mall of Millenia do great sales on Michael Kors, I'm a big fan of his and find the savings are from time to time are really great , plus you can get a Visitors Shopping Pass from Guest Services desk and that will save you an extra 10% on purchases. If you're coming in July there will be 4th of July sales and then in August it will be Back to School savings!! As a local I don't shop the outlets because I find the department stores savings are so good and merchandise is more current.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

Hi Michaela

I was on a mission to buy myself a nice watch in Orlando during our holiday last July. Originally I was shopping for a Ctizen Eco Drive but I couldn't find a model that I liked at the right price. Anyway, I narrowed it down to a couple of Michael Kors chronograph style watches or a black ceramic Skagen and I ended up with the Skagen. Nordstrom (Florida Mall) were having a Fall Preview sale and my watch was $150 plus tax reduced from $225. This model isn't available in the UK and it gets lots of admiring comments from friends and colleagues. Nordstrom also had a selection of Michael Kors styles at a similar level of discount.

I would advise you to shop around and compare costs, discounts and styles - don't automatically think that you'll get the best price at the outlets because the large department stores often have summer sales or you can find coupons/notifications in the Orlando Sentinel on a Sunday and get a great deal. Happy shopping!

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

VisitOrlando - our posts are very similar...were you reading my mind?!

Bedford
Level Contributor
387 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

I got my DKNY watch from the Watch Station in September this year. It should have been $250+ but it was in the labour day sales so I got it for $50! If you go when there's sale, you can grab a bargain!

Livingston...
Level Contributor
501 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

Sorry for late reply. Thank you all very much :)

I am definitely going to wait and just spend my vouchers other things :)

10. Re: Michael Kors Outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 14:35