We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

south wales
Level Contributor
255 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

how near are these hotels to each other. we are having t stay in all 3 cos of travel dates. the cargo bay lounge is at the radisson and can be used by metropolitan guests?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
468 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
183 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
126 reviews
from US$112.99*
US$118.99
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
12 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,790 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

You can usually tell how close to one another they are by the I-Drive address numbers, if they are all indeed located on I-Drive.

If I'm not mistaken, the Metropolitan is in the 6000 block, which is up near Universal and Wet & Wild water park.

Is your Radisson location the one in the 8000 block of I-Drive or the one on Major Blvd?

south wales
Level Contributor
255 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

hi kat, radisson addy is 8444 - same as metropolitan which is quite confusing lol - for me any way. think the days inn is at austrian court and metropolitan near YMCA. i cann remember seeing the YMCA - near british sports bar?? i think i will google or hope the info is shown when i get the orlando visitors info tjat ive sent for

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

The Radisson and Orlando Metropolitan are adjacent hotels. The Radisson is the newer and nicer of the two.

south wales
Level Contributor
255 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

oh shame cos were staying days inn 7 days, then metro for 15 days then radisson for last 8 days. had to do separate bookings cos of length of stay - odd i thought. thanks for reply

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

The Metropolitan and the Radisson at one time was the Radisson Barcelo, several years ago they split and the Radisson is the tower portion and the Metropolian is the main building. The Days Inn Convention Center if that is the one you are using is about 1 1/2 miles south of these two. My suggestion would be to look at the Best Western at the corner of these two hotels. This hotel was at one time the Masters Inn.

I would also call the Radisson and ask if they can give you a rate for your entire stay and then you wouldn't need to change hotels 3 times.

south wales
Level Contributor
255 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

hi DE, much appreciated re hotel info. i idid try rosen inn for the 32 days cos stayed there before and suits us but had reply from them they were full (but travel agent did say they have vacancies) and other hotels do not take block booking for more than 28 days. (seems to be norm) so we had to break up the accommodation. apparently days inn belong to same chain as metro cos i got same booking ref number. days inn is 5858 I drive. (south towards universal?) dont think they are too far from miller ale house down towards pointe orlando.

7. Re: days inn/radisson I drive and orlando metropolitan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 09:19