We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowd calendar for tomorrow?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
Crowd calendar for tomorrow?

Hi-

We are in Orlando right now and are visiting Magic Kingdom tomorrow. I was wondering what the crowd levels are projected to be? I was going to order the touring plans for whenever we decided to go to Florida but this was a last minute trip.

Any one who can help, THANKS! We went to Downtown Disney tonight and it was packed! Just worried about tomorrows crowds.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,335 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowd calendar for tomorrow?

easywdw.com/calendar/…more-8298

hopes this works, MK is not recommended for tomorrow. personally I never use these sights, we go wherever we feel like on the day. have fun whatever you decide :)

2. Re: Crowd calendar for tomorrow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 21:17