We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

Croton-on-Hudson...
2 posts
Save Topic
Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

Which one you would recommend? We are going to run the disney half marathon in january 2013 and we need to have a sitter for our 2 daughters 5 and 3. I appreciate some insights.

Stella

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

Where are you staying ? I know they have some babysitting service at the disneyworld resort

Croton-on-Hudson...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

I will be at the All Star Movies.

I just found out that KNO is not taking any more reservations for the disney Marathon weekend...

Any other sitters to recommend? I've googled a few but I would really appreciate some feedback. It is a scary decision for me, It will be my first time hiring a stranger.

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

We did the Disney babysitting with on site hotels. It was okay, bit the kids said they were bored.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

have You looked at www.allearsnet.com ?

5. Re: Kids nite Out vs Fairy Godmothers???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:17