We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 17:37
1. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 23:22
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

We were in economy upstairs in nov. was ok, didn't notice much difference other than it did feels much smaller, with tiny overhead lockers! Also, had to go downstairs for the loo.

I wouldn't say it was better/worse than downstairs.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

Sorry boogaloosh, I misread your post as PE seats in upper deck. I have requested my 1st comment be removed to stop any further confusion.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

Hiya,

we have sat in economy upstairs and it was lovely, very quiet and i know this sounds wierd, but the toilets stayed so much cleaner throughout the flight with not so many people using them. lol, sorry but i am picky when it comes to hygiene haha.

We used the PE loo, we asked the cabin crew first and they said to use it.

Seahouses, United...
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

It may sound mean but why pay for PE when you can use the extra facilities for free and save hundreds of pounds?

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,217 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

Tina - this sounds really snobby I know but the one and only time we flew PE people from economy used the PE toilets and I was really miffed.

We had paid all that extra money and our toilets weren't even exclusive lol

Tonbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

I have the bladder of a camel :-) I try not to use the loos if I can help it ha ha ha

Diana

UK
Level Contributor
188 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

economy pe.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

Haha Susie i probably would be the same, but i kept it clean......honest! lol

hampshire
Level Contributor
228 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Economy seats in upper deck of Virgin 747 VS015 LGW

We sat in economey upstairs in August. I really liked it much nicer than downstairs. We used the toilets upstairs as it seemed mad to go downstairs as at the end of the day a toilet is a toilet. My little boy nearly broke the toilet at one point by dropping his belt buckle down it, now that really would of upset the pe customers lol