We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Can anyone provide any reviews based on experience with this company? Good rate but don't want a lot of hassle. Thanks.

Va
Level Contributor
10,661 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

They are just like any other car rental company as long as everything goes smooth. Their cars are as new as any of the major companies. They are not as efficient so you won't see things like Hertz gold, but if the price is substantially less then they are a better alternative than paying more. The tradeoff may be a few more extra minutes. If you have the time save the cash.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

That what I expect but just don't want a nightmare. Rented from Alamo in Vegas years ago and had a two hour wait with two customer service reps.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,309 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

The long wait could probably happen just about anywhere with any car rental. We signed up for the Dollar Express and we bypass the line inside which is always about 40 people in line and when we get to the garage there isn't anyone in line. Dollar's prices usually drop about two weeks before our trip. I always book ahead and then as the prices drop I keep rebooking.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
256 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

I already booked but will keep an eye out for a better deal. Thanks.

WI
Level Contributor
379 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Rented from EZ in mid December. Arrived in Orlando late afternoon on a tuesday, walked right up to the counter, no waiting. I had reserved a compact car, website stated Ford Focus or similar. I was then told that Ford Festivas are "similar", lol. Upgraded to a mid sized Hyundai Sonata for an extra $3.00/day, no big deal. EZ looks to be a smaller rental company than the "big boys", not quite as polished but they get the job done. I'd rent from them again, sure can't beat the daily rates!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

They are OK. will try to sell you all kinds of insurance and try to force you to buy loss of use insurance. So they will try to nickle and dime you to death. I filled up with fuel 20 miles from the airport and they are so picky about the fuel they charged me $5.80 when the tank was 15/16 full.

What ever you do, do not rent from American Car Rental in Florida. They are horrible. My flight was 2 hours late and they rented my vehicle to someone else then were out of cars. That is why I had to rent from EZ. EZ did slightly price gouge me.

Edited: 01 January 2013, 02:55
WI
Level Contributor
379 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

I had no problem with EZ trying to upsell me the insurance. Pretty much a hassle free rental.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando Car Rental (EZ Rent a Car)

Just did a price comparison on EZ....they are not that cheap u have to add CDW found other rental companies cheaper