We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

LA CROSSE
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

I live far from Disney World, and I have no car.

The hotel manager said that I can take hotel shuttle to international airport, then take free shuttle in airport to Disney World.

Is it ture? I cannot catch anything about it online.

Hope someone can give me some information!

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

If you're staying at one of the Disney hotels, you can take a free shuttle there and then to the park. But, it is only for hotel guests.

LA CROSSE
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

Yes I know, but my hotel is Days Inn Orlando Midtown, South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL.

Days inn hotel is no refund, an it just has free shuttle to airport.

Taking the bus need 2 hours, do you know more good way to Disney world?

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,692 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

It's called Disneys Magical express.

LA CROSSE
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

Thanks, and If I am not the guest, it still works for me?

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

Not sure you would want to stay at that hotel. How did you ever end up having a reservation there. Why are you choosing to stay in that area? Do you need to be in that area for some particular reason?

LA CROSSE
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

About the hotel, I make a wrong reservation there. When I check in I just realize it is very far from Disney World. I ask for the worker, can I just stay one night, then I check out? the worker said that it is ok, but I need to contact with the booking website about refund. The second day, we met manager at the front desk, the manager said that it is no refund, the worker will be have trouble?

I have no idea about the hotel, but it is very bad location for me.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

I doubt anybody on this board has ever tried to do wat the manager said you should do and I doubt it would work. You should just use the Lynx bus.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

This is not a location I would choose to stay. However, if you cannot change things here is the easiest way to get to Disney from there:

Go outside onto Orange Blossom Trail and from the nearest LYNX bus stop take NORTHbound LYNX bus no.4, destination = LYNX Central Station. Pay fare $2 and ask for a transfer ticket. Bus 4 runs every 15-30 minutes..

On arrival at LYNX Central Station, catch LYNX 50 (every 30 minutes). Use the transfer ticket. Stay on this bus until it reaches Disney's Transportation & Ticket Center. (That will be about 15 minutes after it calls at DownTown Disney ; don't get off there).

From the Transportation Center,, you can use Disney's monorail, ferry or bus to the various attraction turnstiles.

Do the same thing backwards for your return trip.

Download schedules for 4 and 50 here: www.golynx.com/plan-trip/maps-schedules.stml

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,934 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

No, you cannot use the Magic express if you are not styaing at Disney.

And I agree with others, I would not stay in this location. IT isn't a good one, and I would go so far as to say I would not stay there if given it for free. Call the agent you booked it with, and see if you can transfer. If not, I personally would book a new hotel.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does International Airport have free shuttle to Disney?

no you can only use the disney bus to a hotel if you are booked there..i really dont know why on earth a manager would tell you to do this. Did you pay alot for the reservation? It may be cheaper for you to forget it and book elsewhere than pay for cabs everyday