We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 Free Disney Dining?

Winchester...
Level Contributor
288 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
2014 Free Disney Dining?

Anyone know when they will start releasing 2014 free dining deals or any sort of Disney offer? TIA

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

No one knows anything for 2013 yet so 2014 isn't even guessable right now but check out this site it will give you the best idea

mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-wa…

Winchester...
Level Contributor
288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

2013 free dining is out on their website :) Well, for the UK. Thanks for your help anyway!

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

We booked last week and have got free disney dinning for September 2013

Leicester
Level Contributor
249 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

We booked in the march for the following sept (18 months difference) and they had it available then

hope that helps?

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

Berth law has it about right, they will release the Free Dining for UK residents about 18 months in advance. There will be a book by date. Then they re-release the offer again a few months later ( if history repeats :)

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,298 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

I've only seen "free" dining if you buy park passes with your flights & accommodation...... & then only the quick service plan, unless you pay to upgrade, to the "proper" dining plan.....

As we've got Premium Annual Passes it doesn't come up for us. Or does anyone know if its available without buying park passes??

I did a trial booking, a few weeks ago with Virgin & (from memory) the passes were over £1000 for 14days..........Gulp..........With no perks with them.....(that I could see)......

So that doesn't seem like free dining to me.......

I got 4 PAP for $1600 plus tax (about £1000) & will go three times in 12 month period....... Which makes PAP a bargain.......(for us).

Edited: 02 January 2013, 23:17
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

The free dining offer changed a few days ago. We booked in October for oct 2013. We got the offer of 35% off resort (OKW), free regular dining, 14 days for price 7 and $100 disney spends.

Now there is no room discount and only quick service plan even on deluxe resorts.

I believe in the US once you pay a deposit if you book through an official disney agent then you can take advantage of any better offers that cone along but to my knowledge that's not the case in the UK.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

Can anyone advise please if this is available for Aussies too? I can't seem to find anything about these packages down under! Looking for Sept 2013.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

I hope they bring back the better offers for 2014 like Charlieak mentioned. We had a similar offer in November and it was great. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge with free regular ddp, $150 Disney voucher, discounted 21 day ticket and discounted room rate. It was a fab deal we thought and all the extras really swung it for us.

The extra £600 to upgrade the ddp plus the higher room rates etc will leave a sour taste in my mouth!!! But will we still book? Probably! Those folk at Disney are clever ;o)

Spennymoor, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 2014 Free Disney Dining?

nessnem, if you visit the Disney Aus/NZ website it may give you more information regarding when the free dining offers are available. I do know that the current free dining offer to UK visitors for 2013 ends in February, but may be released again? This applies to both UK tour operators and also on the Disney UK website.

For our next visit in 2014 we plan to book directly with Disney(via the UK website) as we've realised we can make huge savings by booking directly with Disney, by not having travel agents/tour operators taking their cut on rooms and also park tickets.