We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Restaurants

kent
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Topic
Park Restaurants

Hi all any recommendations on good restaurants in the parks?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,428 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Restaurants

Do you have specific parks you are visiting (Disney/Universal/SeaWorld)? Are you looking for quick service or "sit down and be served/buffet" places?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Restaurants

Take a look at the link below. The only places we use for sit down meals at the parks are at EPCOT, our favourite is Via Napoli. Sometimes we go to the Liberty Tree at the Magic Kingdom but there are better dining options outside of the parks IMO.

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

New York
Level Contributor
461 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Restaurants

I don't particular like disney parks food. However, there are some good restaurants in the countries of Epcot : Mexico, Italy, Canada, etc. I think a lot of the parks food is overpriced and not that good. There are so many options outside of the parks. just my opinion

Newport News...
Level Contributor
235 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Restaurants

We enjoyed the Kringla Bakeri in Epcot. Very tasty roast beef sandwiches if you like those and the prices were not bad either. My husband enjoyed the coffee with Baileys in it

https:/…

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,204 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Restaurants

Have only eaten in Epcot Via Napoli is good as USL says and also we like the Chinese but have seen not so good reviews of this but was fine when we ate there

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,589 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Restaurants

As Kat said, which parks? and lunch and/or dinner?

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
21,522 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park Restaurants

Emerils at City Walk is excellent. At Epcot,we like Chefs de France or Sunshine Seasons. HS,Brown Derby is good. MK,not much there,we usually eat at one of the monorail resorts or Cosmic Rays. AK,we like Flame Tree Barbecue

UK
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park Restaurants

Generally, we're only in the parks for lunch and try to hold on until we're out of the parks to get dinner. But in any case, Mythos and the Confisco Grill in Islands of Adventure are supposed to be quite good, as is the Three Broomsticks (or whatever it's called - but it was packed when we went past it).

SeaWorld used to have one we quite liked - I can remember where it is (waterfront area) and what it looked like (quite ye olde world) and what it served (nice big sandwiches) but I think it's had it's menu replaced as I couldn't find the sandwiches I liked last time.

Aquatica has a nice place (not the all-you-can-eat, another restaurant close to the entrance) but it's normally quite crowded.

Newport News...
Level Contributor
235 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Park Restaurants

Oh and if you like Pineapple, you MUST get a Dole Whip float with the pineapple ice cream. I cannot remember the name of the stand but it's in magic kingdom across from the swiss family tree house

Newport News...
Level Contributor
235 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Park Restaurants

nevermind looked it up, it's called Aloha Isle.