We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enclave Suites...anyone >???

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Enclave Suites...anyone >???

Hi there has anyone stayed in this hotel please. We have been allocated the 2nd building , 8th floor with terrace. Any hints or tips , ideas or places to eat etc around this hotel and staying at the hotel would be greatly received .....4 weeks to go and sooo excited.

Wigan
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Enclave Suites...anyone >???

Hi, we stayed at this hotel in Oct/Nov last year (2012), The hotel is in a good location not too far away from the shops and eateries on I drive. We were also in building 2 which is far enough away from the amusement park that you don't get the nighttime noise as mentioned in some of the reveiws we read. Whilst we were there hurricaine Sandy was blowing around so we couldn't really use the balcony because it was quite breezy but I should imagine it would be lovely to sit out there with a glass of something nice of an evening, most of them overlook the lake at the back of Wet and Wild. As for eating we liked Chillis and TGI Friday for reasonably priced meals,cost us around $50 for main meal and drinks for 3 of us. You are within walking distance of the all you can eat buffets, pizza places and of course McDonalds. Pirates dinner show is right across the road, we went a few years ago and it was awful, the food was thrown at you then your plates snatched away 5 mins later and then they had the cheek to come "begging" for tips (don't get me wrong I do tip but they told us how much to give and the service was appalling). The suites are privately owned so each one is different and decorated to the owners taste so the one you get may well be posher than the one we had, butif you don't like the allocated room reception staff are very helpful, just ask. I'd give the all in breakfast a miss all you get is a cereal bar and a carton of apple juice.

2. Re: Enclave Suites...anyone >???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 06:19