We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of a coffee....phew!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
price of a coffee....phew!

just one more before we are off out to cici,s...

when you are about to board either the ferry or monorail into the disney parks......do not buy a cappuccino from the little kiosk.....$4.89 for a mouthful haha,,,i found this out on our first day ,and thought "oh no,this is going to be costly in the parks if it expensive outside"..luckily its not that dear inside m.k think it is $2.19 for tea and coffee.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Loving you tips on eating cheaply, cheers. Sorry about the Pool result today but I'm a Villa fan so it's worse for me :-D

A x

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Ile be in there in april , yum yum , have u been in a golden corral , someone was saying to me that it was a goid place to eat

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

This forum is about orlando not English football

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Ok I'm a QPR supporter so please no football

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
592 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

It seems that DWD is catching the early birds who forgot to get their coffee while they wait for a ferry or monorail. Now if this was a Starbucks operation, you could get more for less, but DWD can do what they want.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

harry will take you down..................

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Thanks gunboat

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

:) suppose there are worse teams to support than lfc :)

david ,i have never eaten at golden coral ,but i hear its decent too.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Bostongirl, heads up

Starbucks will be opening at the Magic Kingdom soon, at the Main Street Bakery

And as a side note

Cappuccino and Lattes are always twice the price of Coffee, everywhere I buy it at least, in Orlando or at Home

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,041 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: price of a coffee....phew!

Golden corral is a great option for breakfast or lunch, especially with children. Good price includes endless options from salads, fruit, fried chix, lots of veggies, beef items, desserts you name it. Kids love the chocolate fountain with fruits, cake and cookies, soft serve ice cream etc. At breakfast if they don't like a certain item they just choose something else. Plenty of standard bfast items. Made to order omelettes/eggs. Hash browns, bacon, sausage, ham. Grits, biscuits with or without gravy. Cinnamon rolls, danish....worth at least one meal. Good basic food. Not fine dining

Mcdonald's has any size coffee for $1 and it is good coffee. We always try to rent places with a coffee maker in the room so we can enjoy a cup before leaving.