We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

...... And they appear about £900 more than the prices for Oct this year when they first came out.

Is that normal? I know costs have gone up but that just seems a bit greedy.

pa
Level Contributor
54,254 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Is that just an increase in Flights or a complete Package ?

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Wow...that is a large increase ! Its not as if the flights are cheap this year !

Spennymoor, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

just seen your posting so I did a dummy booking with Virgin.

Just priced up for the same time in 2014 as our holiday in August 2012 (to POFQ),which we booked in March/April 2011 and it was £1400 more expensive!!! There is also no mention any free dining/Disney spending money which we had last year, although that may be added when offers are released.

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Yeah Troupy, thats what i was doing, comparing this Oct with next Oct and its scandalous.

Partypa- that was for a package, but even fly drives were coming in ay £2800!!!!!

Just done a few last minute deals and can get a whole package going on5th June this year with car hire, Virgin Flights and staying at Hilton Bonnet Creek for £2700 for me, OH and DD :-(

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

They often do this and then in a few weeks the prices change and the offers come out

I think they like to try to cash in on the people who book early before everyone elses prices are out

Edited: 22 January 2013, 21:24
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

you sure there out for 2014 i'm trying to book for Dec 24 till jan 14 and it wont let me but it is for flights only does this make a difference

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Flights only will be out about 11 months in advance.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Thanks not long then i keep checking

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Your outbound flights are out, I would say about another 6 days and your inbound flights will be available.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Virgin Oct 2014 prices are now out.....

Hi nessymac if you are looking for flights to florida with virgin then try flights2florida we are booking our flights with them next saturday for august 2014 they are a lot cheaper than booking direct with virgin,and it is deffo virgin that you fly with.we used flights2florida in 2010 and have no complaints at all with them.