We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"sharks under water grill"

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
plumbridge
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
"sharks under water grill"

Does anyone know how much approx it costs to dine here, can i pre book and when? (going in July)

Newcastle
Level Contributor
19 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "sharks under water grill"

Hi, we eat here every time we go to seaworld, always had a good meal and the restaurant itself is great. Try to go in early and have a drink at the bar. Sorry, don't remember the price, not cheap but not crazy prices either. You can't pre- book days ahead , You have to book on he day at he restaurant, i recommend you head straight to the restaurant at opening and book a table. We usually have a late lunch when the restaurant is a bit quieter. Generally we prefer the booths nearer the back where you get a view of the whole aquarium but if you have little ones you may prefer to try for a table beside the tank. I don't like those tables as you find people squeezing in beside the diners to have a look at the tanks and take photos, it always looks rather intrusive

plumbridge
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "sharks under water grill"

Thanks very much for your reply.

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "sharks under water grill"

We went straight to the restaurant first thing when entering the park and made our reservations for the day. They book up early. That is the only way you can make them as far as I know. I thought it was a little pricey, but our food was REALLY good. I had salmon and veggies.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "sharks under water grill"

I really can't remember how much we paid but if I remember well it was around 70 dollars for both of us but we had cocktails and a few glasses of wine ... Worth it though !

5. Re: "sharks under water grill"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 07:16