We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eleven at Reunion resort

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,278 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Eleven at Reunion resort

Can anyone go to this rooftop bar/ restaurant or is it only for people staying at the resort?

Devon UK
Level Contributor
939 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

I'm keen to hear what replies you get Englishrose as we are staying close to there and it would be somewhere else for us to go.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

Why not ask them direct?

http://www.reunionresort.com/contact-us

Save Reply
3. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

You can find all that info and more about Reunion at www.ReunionRealty.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,278 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

Thanks for the links. I just wondered if anyone on this forum had been.

Save Reply
5. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

Yes you can get access to Eleven. If you would like I can explain. Please feel free to contact is directly.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

We went, but we were visiting friends. At the time it was all cashless, they didn't print the prices on the menu, and you didn't get a bill while you were there. Everything was just silently charged to our friends' account. It was kind of unnerving.

Save Reply
7. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

Yes you can get access to Eleven. If you would like I can explain. Please feel free to contact is directly.

Sorry to hear that, it is all different now. Next time you come you will be very pleasantly surprise!

8. Re: Eleven at Reunion resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 06:15