We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

u.srentacar.co.uk

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire england
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
u.srentacar.co.uk

Can anyone tell me if they have used this company before. I have had a brilliant quote of £294 for 3 weeks for a 4 door intermediate. No-one else seems to be able to touch this. Is it too good to be true? We were considering not hiring a car we are staying at the marriot village in lake buena vista at the end of july but after reading previous posts have decided it will be better. Any info would be gratefully received. thankyou.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

Robb

As far as I know they are ok. I'm using them in 2 weeks so can let you know then. Other people have used them before on here and i've never heard any bad reports. And yes you are right getting a car. You will miss so much without.

Stockport, England
Level Contributor
295 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

please check that;

the pick-up location is where you want it to be?

who is the rental company? ie dollar alamo hertz

the price includes all insurance ie US$1m, CDW Theft waiver uninsured motorist cover?

what the insurance excess is?

what the mileage charge is?

are all local taxes prepaid including the CFC (customer facility charge)?

If there is a negative to any of these than it might be better to go with a more expensive option that does do everything.

Good Luck!

Doug

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

They use dollar and alamo. They offer everything you need in their full inclusive insurance. Nothing to pay on arival unless you don't take the fuel option.

Stockport, England
Level Contributor
295 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

better get it booked then man!!!!!!!!!

yorkshire england
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

thanks for your help there are 2 options the inclusive at £294 and the gold at £330 which includes extra driver(not needed) and full tank of petrol. Which would be the better option? Thanks my name is kerry(female) robb is a surname thanks.

Scotland
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

Robb, I have booked up with that company having done so in December last year, after lots of trawling through the net. I found them to be the cheapest. They also use Budget as that is who I have received my voucher through. For me it is a meet and greet service as I believe the Budget office is just off site, but I am flying to Sanford. I am going there in 2 weeks and will be able to give you feedback then.

Scotland
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

p.s. Sorry for calling you Robb!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,568 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

Hi Robb1973

I booked my car through Uscarhire.co.uk.

The price was good and I choose the Gold all Inclusive option. I saved a lot of money using them.

I received my e-voucher two weeks ago and Im waiting to go on the 10th June. I double checked with Dollar that they have a reservation and they do for the exact details I was expecting.

Book, book, book away.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

yer they are cheap. We have a 4x4 for 2 weeks 29 May. Think it was £340. Booking through Dollar (who the vouvher is for) it was £480.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
382 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: u.srentacar.co.uk

Hi Kerry,

I might look at this site and try and persuade my hubby as we are staying at Marriott LBV in June and were going to use the shuttles. Will post here on our return and let you know how we get on anyway.