We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

Hi All,

Would anyone have any discount codes for the Hyat at the airport that would be valid for late April please? Or should I wait a while/

Thanks

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

Any thoughts?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

DO you have an exact date that you want to stay there?

What is the best price that you have found so far for the date? I may be wrong but getting a discount code (if such a thing is out there at all or covering your dates) doesn't always get you the best rate you can secure.

If you have a specific date then others may help you get the best rate whether that be from use of a discount code or an alternate website/agency.

If you need more than 1 room Hyatt offer discounted second rooms if it is for a family. Sometimes the best rate is by going direct.

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

Thanks Lassie,

Should have said its for a couple for one night 24th April.

Looked on Trivago and the cheaper prices are with agencies that seem to have poor reviews Travel Republic, Otel, Hotel Pronto - they are coming in at £90-99 but the more well known ones such as Expedia, Hotels.com and Lastminute.com are all £137+

The Hyatt website is $188.10 plus taxes but there is a spece for discount codes so that's what I had wondered about.

Any help or advice will be appreciated

Thanks Sarah

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

Looks like you have done your homework. I cant see anything any cheaper either and I think the chances of getting a voucher code that suits you for the one night is slim. I am with you with the less well respected sites, stay clear.

I have stayed in quite a few Hyatt hotels but never had a voucher code. I have had family room discounts and got some ok deals but never a voucher code.

Have you considered the hotel at Florida Mall, which gets very good reviews since you are in Orlando for shopping. It is also close to the airport so may work. It is a bit cheaper but if you don't have a car then you need to factor in taxi fare.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g34515-d12021…

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,103 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

There's about 20 hotels near the airport (within 2 miles) and they all have free shuttles-and lots less expensive than the Hyatt. The Hyatt is certainly convenient but only by a few minutes and you caan get great deals on the other hotels on Hotwire and Priceline.

6. Re: Hyatt Regency Orlando INternational Airport Discount codes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:17