We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Topic
$139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

I think this sounds good but wanted to check. It's a convention rate but I'm thinking even an AP discount won't be that low. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

That sounds really good for CSR , I was looking at All Stars in Oct/Nov for $49 a night.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,361 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

Similar to a convention rate I could have taken advantage of, in the fall "low season" of 2011.

pa
Level Contributor
54,023 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

Are you going to the Convention ? If so, which one ?

That's a nice rate, don't think the AP rate has been that low for a while and not sure if it is ever offered for July 4th

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

That's what I'm thinking.

It's a dance convention/competition. A friend's little granddaughter is just getting started. They're new to dance and WDW and I said I'd come along to help. The convention and the competition are at CSR's facility, not WWOS so I'm thinking we need to go ahead and book it. The rooms would be in their names. I'm doing my darnedest to convince them to just do the dance thing and wait for another time for the parks but they want to go ahead and make it a BIG trip-grandparents, two adult kids, kids' spouses and 4 and 6 year old princesses. If so CSR would be great, especially at that rate.

ManchesterDiane: I love those kind of rates on the Values! I haven't seen it that low since 2010!

Meeting tonight!

Edited: 19 February 2013, 20:55
pa
Level Contributor
54,023 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

To for it

6. Re: $139/night at Coronado Springs over July 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:16