We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Anybody know any good restaurants in or around kissimmee and the highway192.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

There are lots of good restaurants. Is there any type of food you prefer? Or any type of food you don't like?

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Actually you don´t have to worry about going to bed hungry...

there are plenty of restaurants and really e v e r y fast food chain...

just depends what you would like to eat :-)

wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Do you have to book at some restaurants, and do you have to book at most of the parks after dark.

wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

sorry if my questions sound stupid but it is are first time the florida and i want to find out as much as we can before we go we have two childre 14,12 and want to make it a great time without any hassle.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Try Texas de Brazil in Orlando. It is on Int'l Drive and your kids will love it! It is a little bit of a drive, by Universal Studios, but it is well worth it. You do need reservations. Go to their website at www.texasdebrazil.com.

wales
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

To get the restaurant of your choice at disneyworld you need to book before leaving, i.e up to 60 days in advance depending on time of year for the children you can't beat Chef Mickeys which have all the main characters also we like Le Cellier and the french bistro at Epcot. If you try the DIS websiite it will give you all the info you need

have a great time

SplashOf Class

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,680 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

Try Pebbles at the Crossroads Shopping Center directly across from Hotel Plaza Blvd. It has excellent food,great service and a good wine list-and not too expensive

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

If you are located down near the Formosa Gardens area [Kissimmee is VERY spread out and it takes a LONG time to get from east to west], there's an Outback Steakhouse, Taste of China and a TGI Friday's. Also a Giordano's, but I've never eaten there. Carrabbera's is pretty good and just up 192 from the mall where Outback and the Chineese place are.

I like Roy's over on Dr Phillips/Sand Lake off I-Drive for a more upscale place.

Since I don't know where on 192 you will be located, you can use this map to find nearby restaurants for your subdivision. Depending on your location, you may find I-drive restaurants are actually fairly close.

kissimmee-us192.com/192room_locator/192rooml…

wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

We are staying on the juction of the highway 192 on the 535 the villas are that area. Do you know of any good places to eat there.

NewYork
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anybody know any good resturants in orlando

check out seasons52.com, very nice restaurant. may want to drop the kids off at mcdonalds first though.