We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Custom disney tshirts

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Custom disney tshirts

Couldn't help but notice all the families with custom made tshirts around Disney. They had Mickey heads with names under them "mom", "grandma" etc. I would love to get some made I'm assuming eBay but hoping someone could recommend a seller

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Custom disney tshirts

Check out

www.zazzle.com

Va
Level Contributor
10,907 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Custom disney tshirts

Flea market or anywhere else the mobile home park crowd shops.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Custom disney tshirts

They're on eBay just hoping someone could say who they bought them from there are many sellers. The shirts look great have you seen them partypa? Was hoping to get some made for pirate night on our cruise.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Custom disney tshirts

We got ours from zazzle for my birthday trip. Was very pleased with them.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Custom disney tshirts

This is what I'm looking for

ebay.ca/itm/…

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Custom disney tshirts

So what are you saying? If these are what you want and you're happy with the price why not order them? The seller has 100% positive feedback.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,512 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Custom disney tshirts

I've used Etsy, and been very happy. Here is the link: www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=disney

Type in "pirate shirts" in the search area.

Edited: 25 February 2013, 13:57
North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Custom disney tshirts

Uslovers- was hoping someone had a different seller with more pics to choose from, better shipping price 22$ is expensive shipping

Halifax Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
693 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Custom disney tshirts

Not sure if you're into DIY, but it's easy to do this sort of thing yourself. There's a whole forum dedicated to crafts and designs for Disney on the Dis boards. Google "disboards disigns" and you should find it. (Note the deliberate mis-spelling of "disigns"!) The people on the forum are very generous--someone made me a custom disign with my family's names, I just bought some transfer paper and a few cheap t's at Michael's.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Custom disney tshirts

Noelx4- I use to love milliepie on DISboards she had great designs her site has since been taken down hmm. Yes that's a great idea to make my own iron on transfers