We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are caxton fx cards safe?

Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
are caxton fx cards safe?

I've just received my caxton fx pre paid card, are they safe to transfer money onto?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
478 Reviews
from US$54.99*
Kennedy Space Center, Everglades...
190 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
131 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
County Durham
Level Contributor
57 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are caxton fx cards safe?

Yes theyre fine. I've used the Euro one several times on different European holidays and the Dollar one in few different states last year. Never had any problems.

The online transfers are pretty much instant. I've transferred money when on holiday, walked immediately to the ATM and been able to withdraw it.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are caxton fx cards safe?

i have used the euro and dollar ones in the past they are totally safe, just make sure you dont put more on than you will need

3. Re: are caxton fx cards safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 06:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now