We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polynesian quiet Pool

Amesbury...
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Polynesian quiet Pool

If anyone checking this site and at WDW or just back, wondering how busy the small pool outside Tokelau is now that the volcano pool is closed.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

I would say that while the volcano pool is closed it is inevitable that the quiet pool will be very busy. I know when they closed the Paddock pool at SSR, when we were there, it had a knock effect to the quiet pool at Congress Park.

East Greenbush, New...
Level Contributor
542 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

We are staying at the Poly in 2 weeks. Didn't know the volcano pool was closed. When is it due to reopen?

Amesbury...
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

On the 15thsoyou are all st

East Greenbush, New...
Level Contributor
542 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

Whew, thanks. I couldn't believe I would have missed that.

East Greenbush, New...
Level Contributor
542 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

Whew, thanks. I couldn't believe I would have missed that.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,534 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

The quiet pool will be packed, however you will be allowed to use a pool at a nearby resort.

7. Re: Polynesian quiet Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:16