We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

New York
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

Hi-renting points for a stay at AKL-do I have to ask the member to add on the dining plan for us, or can I add it on after the reservation has been made?

thanks!!

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

Not a DVC member but I've been looking into it and from everything i've read the member has to purchase for you.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

It has to be purchased from the owner You are renting from and has to be done at least 48 hours before arraviel , You can do it with the credit card second phone with Disney if You don´t want the owner to know Your creditcards

New York
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

ok, thank you!

4. Re: Dining Plan-does the DVC member have to purchase?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 04:17