We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic to the parks

WILKES BARRE, PA
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Traffic to the parks

Hello everyone.

We have not been to Disney in almost 20 years and I am debating

on using our resort shuttle from the Wyndham Bonnet Creek or using our rental car.

Is there much traffic to the parks? We didin't want to sit in bumper to bumper traffic or

have to wait for the next shuttle if the fist one is full?

Any help on the topic is much appreciated.

Andy

WILKES BARRE, PA
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic to the parks

Sorry all. We will be going the 3rd week fo April, if this helps with your reply..

Andy

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traffic to the parks

If you don't stay on site, you will have to pay for parking. That being said, I have driven to Animal Kingdom at the beginning of May, and in late September, and neither time was there any real back-up at the parking lot or the roads around the park at 9:30-10 AM. We were staying in the Epcot area, so weren't driving to Epcot or DHS. You can't really park close to Magic Kingdom, so I would be tempted to take the shuttle there.

3. Re: Traffic to the parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:18