We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Buffet near Waldorf

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
The Best Buffet near Waldorf

Hi

We are visiting next month with our 4 year old daughter. We have some meals pre booked character etc but wondered if there was a good buffet breakfast/ dinner place nearby. We find buffets can be good so everyone can have what they prefer and stops the waiting time which my daughter can find difficult. We will eat in the Waldorf sometime but find the cost of breakfast unreasonable everyday

Thanks in advance

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Best Buffet near Waldorf

Hopefully you will have a car, otherwise you'll be stuck! You can drive to the 192 in a matter of minutes and there is every conceivable restaurant you can think of there. Loads of buffets, none that I could personally recommend, but many to choose from.

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Best Buffet near Waldorf

Yes we have a car thank you, thanks for that if anyone has a favorite that would be great I know buffets can be hot and miss

3. Re: The Best Buffet near Waldorf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 05:17