We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
440 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Hi

I've stayed in the Quality Inn I-Drive back in 2010 and it was fine.

What hotel would you rather stay in out of Rosen Inn (I-Drive) and Quality Inn. Rosen Inn scores better on Trip Advisor. Pool is bigger at Quality Inn. Both are the same price.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,946 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Stayed in both, depends on pool ability, the Rosen is further up near wet and wild, quality inn next to maccy dees, you won't be disappointed in either cos the amenities are good

Stranraer, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Hi. We booked for the Quality Inn and thinking of taking all our cash in $ rather than currency card. This may sound silly but is the safe in the room safe to keep $ in?

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,074 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Almross, do NOT, repeat DO NOT, take all your money in cash. Simply not the wise thing to do. Better to get Amex traveler's checks, or put your money on a prepaid card. Even there is an in-room safe, you aren't covered. You need to use official safe at front desk to be safe if you persist in taking your money in cash.

grimsby
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Hi

i've stayed at the Quality Inn a couple of times and always found it to be just fine, and not bad location. Personally i would prefer that to the Rosen inn (Even though i have not stayed at the Rosen) as i dont like that part of international drive, i find the nearer to wet and wild is a little more run down area, i much prefer the other end, have you looked at the Rosen Inn Point Orlando, very similar to the Quality Inn and the same price, Its right opposite the point orlando next to sizzlers and near Miller's etc. Worth a look.

UK
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

Stayed at both many times, both great but quality inn slightly better location

6. Re: Quality Inn or Rosen Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2014, 05:15