We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson villa

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomson villa

Hi we are booked to go to florida june this year with thomson and staying in cumbrian lakes villas, i was just wondering does someone meet us from the plane with details of our villa and keys etc? Or do we travel down to the villa and someone meet us there?

Thanks in advance :)

Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Admission to...
55 Reviews
from US$26.59*
US$29.29
UK
Level Contributor
170 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson villa

Someone from Thomson will meet you at the airport with directions to your villa. The keys are normally in a lock box by the entrance door of the villa. You then have to register at Hotel Beds the next day.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson villa

That's great thanks what is hotel beds?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson villa

They are the management company. You will fill in some paperwork and leave a security deposit ($500 I think)

I often wonder what would happen if you don't bother going.

Edited: 01 April 2013, 14:43
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson villa

Thanks for that hope it doesnt take too long dont want it deferring my park time haha

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson villa

The address given for Hotel Beds is on Carrier Drive. I don't know if there is an alternative address for registering.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson villa

Is that in the cumbrian lakes complex or do we have to go somewhere else?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson villa

We haven't done this ourselves yet, but have changed to a Thomson villa for this year due to problems with the hotel we booked. I have been researching and people have mentioned registering at an office near the 192. The address we have been given by Thomson is the one on Carrier Drive, which is off International Drive.

Edited: 01 April 2013, 14:57
Mentioned in this post
International Drive
International Drive
4,362 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson villa

If you are intending to visit a park on your first day, then a Universal Park or Wet and Wild are not far from Carrier Drive. I have also read that if you insist you are not available on your first full day (maybe say you are visiting a beach etc) you can register on the day you arrive, but this is obviously subject to opening times.

Edited: 01 April 2013, 15:02
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson villa

Thanks for this will just have to wait until we get there I guess! Hopefully will all become clear! Haha! When do you go?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson villa

Just under 6 months before we go. I am jealous that you only have a couple of months to wait.