We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bibbidi bobbidi Boutique: What time?

Westfield,MA
Level Contributor
105 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Bibbidi bobbidi Boutique: What time?

Taking our 3 year old to BBB in June. Should we schedule for a.m so she gets the full day in the park as princess? afternoon (post nap) so she's refreshed for the night? I'm afraid if we do it in the a.m, she'll be so jacked she won't take a nap! Any thoughts from experience would be appreciated.

New York
Level Contributor
460 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bibbidi bobbidi Boutique: What time?

Hi, I took my younger daughers a few years ago to BBB when they were 5 and 3, we also went in June. First, it takes a long time (at least for 2 girls about an hour to 1 1/2). Next, it is so hot in June and even though their hair was up it seemed like they were suffering with all the hairspray and glitter. They liked the experience, but it is a tough call ( I would never do it again with my other younger daughter). If you go in the morning, they wear the outfit (the dress, if you buy one), all day. Like I mentioned, it is very hot and the outfit/dress is not cool at all. So, they do feel uncomfortable. But, at least you get your money's worth. Next, if you go in the morning, you will probably go to the pool in the late afternoon and then poof! all of the glitter and hair spray gets washed away (unless you don't intend on going to the pool). If you go late afternoon, then your daughter will only have a few hours to enjoy it until bedtime. I am sure that you will take out all the clips in her hair when she goes to sleep, so it doesn't bother her. So, I would suggest early morning, or not do it all and spend the money on a nice princess doll or something like that. I'm sure she will like the experience, but it's a tough call!

2. Re: Bibbidi bobbidi Boutique: What time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:17