We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,097 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Tuesday 2nd April.

We had a sleep in until 8am ! then breakfast at the Lite Bite patio area outside, it looked set to be a lovely hot day and apparently it was. We took a taxi to Florida Mall, we didn't do any shopping in 2011 ! not Malls and outlets anyway.

We arrived just after 10.30, the taxi driver commented on how quiet it looked, he said it had been really busy a few days ago.

It was nice and quiet in there, my DD (15 ) had been waiting for this day for a while ! A few months ago she had casually asked me was there a store called Pacsun there, I looked for her online and said there was, well all her Christmases had come at once. They only stock the Kylie and Kendal Jenner clothing range !!! can you believe it !!! what do you mean who are they ??

Haha, only a teen would know I think ! or a Kardashian fan !

So it was her own money but she spent approx. $300 in there, then she stopped as I said you won't have any money for Hollister ! So Hollister was next, and there she spent over $150, her money was gone ! but she was so so happy, especially with the KK stuff as you can't get it here !

My DH bought himself and DS a red sox t, shirt and DS bought himself a Lakers cap, he got lots of comments from Spring Breakers ( nice ones ) on his cap over the rest of the holiday.

Bought some other bits from Victoria Secret, took photos in the M and M store ! and all had different lunches in the food court.

We took a taxi back at 4.30 to the Hotel, showered and then our evening meal at Tony Romas,( hadn't been before ). The food was all nice,can't remember what we had as I haven't wrote it down, for some reason I thought it would be nicer inside, I would go again though :)

On the way out we were approached by a man who offered DH his watch in exchange for money as apparently he had run out of petrol and his wife and kids were in the car and they couldn't get home ! Yeah right ! I told him we hadn't any cash on us sorry ! and walked off ( quick ).

On the way back our kids were saying how mean we were for not giving the man money, had a hard job convincing them he was lying !! so now we are meanies !

Another good day though :)

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,114 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Kids eh - so trusting lol

Nice TRs burt

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,720 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Love food courts at the mall, everybody getting what they want :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,647 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

good choice on the Red Sox t-shirts

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

haha, some might prefer some bits from the M&M store and their photos in Victoria Secret, but it sounds like you had a successful outing!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Really enjoyng your tr's Burt!! Sounds like you guys packed lots into your days :-)

Thanks for sharing!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

I always knew you were a meanie Burt!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Lucky happy teenager :-)

omgh about the guy asking for money

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Burt...the watch "might" have been a genuine Rolex...... !! :-)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,097 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Marion, as he took it off it sounded very ' tin like ' lol :)

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Burt's Easter / Spring Break Day 6.

Last year when we were sitting at the Lite Bite a man came over to us, we were the only ones sitting at the time and he told us his lorry had broken down and he needed money to get the parts, we give him the $5 that was on the table as we didnt know how he would react if we didnt , as I said we were the only ones in the area and it felt quite scary..we knew we were being scamed but sometimes its better to be safe than sorry...

Caroline.x