We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights 2 Florida

Cumbria
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flights 2 Florida

Has anybody had any dealings with the above company? I have been getting various quotes for 8 people for August 2014 and they are the best by far? A friend of mine used them 4 years ago and never had any problems.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,310 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Does anyone have experience with this group?

essex england
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Yes we used them a few years ago and found them great. We have also used charter travel and was very disappointed with this company

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,116 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights 2 Florida

BetsyB00 do a search on here for flights2florida and the comments are not all good, I would have a read and make up your own mind.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Thank you for you're comments. I will try and find the reviews on here but I have only found 13 and they are all positive, will carry on looking though.

Thatcham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights 2 Florida

We've just returned from Florida. We booked our flights and car hire with Flights2Florida and we had no problems at all. I think a lot of the past problems were more on the villa side. We decided against using them to book our accommodation due to this. My friend recommended them to me and she had no problems either.

Bev

Cumbria
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights 2 Florida

I have been trawling through reviews on this company and most of the complains I can see are older ones i.e.2012 and previous. I suppose you hear good and bad in all situations. If it was just my family i would take a chance but it is a different matter when it's other peoples money too.

Thanks for your responses.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Hi bestyb00 we have booked with flights2florida for August 2014 the reason we booked with these us because we got the best price and we used them in 2010.we are so happy with them that I would always book with them.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Ok thank you tinker1971. Have you booked everything with them, in particular villa? Nobody else seems to get anywhere near their quotes. Really wanting to book it now because I think the prices will only go up once other tour operators publish their fares.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Hi bestyb00 no we have only booked fly drive with them as we booked our villa separate as we got a good deal with the owner.We have booked a 5 bedroom villa for £1000 for 2 weeks .But they are still the cheapest for flights and fly drive

Glasgow, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights 2 Florida

I had a really bad situation with this company last year. Like you they provided me with the best quote and we booked up. However the day I called to pay of my flights they added on a significant amount of money. They had never advised me previous to my call. Obviously I found this very stressful. They blamed it on increased airport taxes but could never provide proof of the increase. I got the impression they done this to customers frequently. I would never use this company again. If they read this they will deny it. I complained to Trading Standards etc and they became involved.