We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagle Pointe and eating out

glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eagle Pointe and eating out

Hi guys x just wanted to ask its my second time in Orlando but 1st time at eagle Pointe can anyone tell me where is he nearest Black Angus steakhouse or longhorn from our villa xx we love our steaks lol and found these fab xx

Ermington, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

If im thinking of the right place here, theres not much out your way, i am assuming its out where the Eagle point mall is ?

A few mackie Ds checkers, and a Dennys is all i remember, best bet for a steak would be Mannies chop house .

As i said i may be miles away here and getting my areas all mixed up , so im sure some one can advise .

Ermington, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

Sorry just looked at the map, you can go straight up poinciana blvd to the 192, there is a Longhornes not far from there, and a logans near old town,

The nearest Black Angus is up by marker 5/6 unless there is another one i dont know about.

glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

thanx DJ for the replies i,m sure i,ll find it maybe after getting lost for a few hours lol x

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

You'll have to travel up to 192 for your closest dining. Right out of the neighborhood, left at 192, Longhorn will be on your right just beyond the next intersection (and across from it on the left Macaroni Grill, Chili's, Uno's, and Cracker Barrel). There are Perkins and IHOP there too which together with Cracker Barrel are 3 good breakfast choices. They will take 5-10 minutes to drive to.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

Go on to google maps and ask for directions from where you are staying to the restaurants you would like to go to. It will show you options if you zoom in.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,117 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

There isn't much down by Eagles Point and you will do most of your eating on Hwy 192 where you'll find every kind of restaurant.

glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

Thanx for the replies guys x I,m sure I,all find somewhere to suit all our tastes xx

8. Re: Eagle Pointe and eating out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 07:18