We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat to watch fireworks.

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
plumbridge
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
places to eat to watch fireworks.

The night before we come home will be our honeymoon. I would like hubby, myself and 2 boys to have a nice meal. Somewhere we can see fireworks but not too expensive.

Can any one help with ideas please?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
636 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to eat to watch fireworks.

California Grill at the Contemporary Resort or Narcoossee's at Grand Floridian both give wonderful views if you time your booking right. From Narcoossee's you might be able to see the Electrical Water Parade afterwards as it sails past.

As an alternative - but not a complete meal, I booked the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Buffet (I've done a review on that) which is in Magic Kingdom itself. Gives a fantastic view, plus the added bonus of sound which you wont get at either of the other two options)

Both the California Grill and Narcoossee's are signature restaurants and you will be guaranteed a nice meal - best check the menus online to see if the price fits your budget. Make sure you mention that you are celebrating that special occasion when you book. When it was our wedding anniversary we got a table by the window at Narcoossee's and they decorated table with confetti - a really nice touch.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to eat to watch fireworks.

You can eat at the Kona cafe at the Polynesian. It's not too pricey but great food. Then you can wander down to the beach and watch the Wishes Fireworks from a sun bed. It's a great view.

Edited: 19 April 2013, 16:30
plumbridge
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: places to eat to watch fireworks.

Whoop's I meant anniversary not honeymoon, that as a long time ago !!!

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,604 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: places to eat to watch fireworks.

The California Grill is undergoing renovation so depending on when you are going,it may be closed. For MK fireworks,we like Narcoosees very much. You can see the fireworks from inside the restaurant but only if no one is standing on the deck outside which is pretty unlikely. Its best to time your meal so that you can get your drink,go out and watch the fireworks and then come back inside and have dinner.The food is pretty good and it is the only place we have found at Disney that knows how to cook lobster(whole ones not lobster tails)/ For Epcot Illuminations and fireworks,we like the Rose and Crown. Of course,everyone wants the outside table for a view so just ask when you get there and time it so you are there an hour ahead of the show. MGM Fantasmic can't be seen outside its stadium

5. Re: places to eat to watch fireworks.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 05:18