We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

Peel, Isle Of Man
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

Hi

I'm going next month with my BF, we're 20 & 21 and love the thought of going on rollercoasters all day, we're staying at Hard Rock Hotel so will mainly be doing US and IOA.

Though, we plan to visit Disney at some point, can anybody suggest which parks are best to go to? we may only spend a day or two doing Disney.

I haven't ever done Disney before so don't know what rides there are or what there is to see.

Thanks you guys :)

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

www.Disneyworld.com

4 huge parks , but for half days perhaps Animal Kingdom or Hollywood studio

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

I would agree with Mutter. Animal Kingdom has Expedition Everest and Hollywood Studios has Rockin Roller Coaster as well as Hollywood Tower of Terror. The rides mentioned are great for 1/2 of thrills.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

If you wish to drive down to Tampa, Busch Gardens has some amazing rollercoasters.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

It depends what you're looking for. Rides at WDW are generally not the thrill-ride type like those at Universal, with the exception of Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom and Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios, as mentioned above. If you want excitement, I'd say go to Hollywood Studios; they have the rides plus lots of fun shows and experiences, and is the "hippest" of the parks. Epcot is beautiful and relaxing, but more for education, food, and shopping, while Magic Kingdom brings you back to your childhood and is delightful if that's your thing. Animal Kingdom is huge, very spread out, but doesn't have a ton to do, though what they do have is fun.

Have a great time; hope this helps!

5. Re: What WDW park to do in 1/2 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 05:18