We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

leeds
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife

Hi

Me and my partner are visiting orlando again in June - we love Millers and Rising Star

This year we are staying on both I-drive and Lake Buena Vista and wondered if anyone could recommend alternative nightlife for us to try.

Thanks

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,436 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

BB Kings on I Drive

City Walk

Downtown Orlando near Orange Avenue/Wall Street/Church Street/Pine Street later in the evening on the weekends ( you will need transportation for Downtown Orlando)

sthelensuk
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

Howl at the moon on idrive.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

Downtown Disney

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

what spots are good in downtown Disney other than the irish bar. Seems like everytime we go they have made a lot of changes. Anything new??>

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife

Depends what you're looking for, our favourite places are Raglan Road, Paradiso 37 & House of Blue for food & entertainment. Paradiso normally have a guy singing out on the veranda. The Porch Bar just outside the House of Blues has different guitarist/singer every night and the ones we have listened to have all been fab. We spend more time in Raglan Road than anywhere else, love the entertainment & food and especially love happy hour at the Hole in the Wall bar outside :)

leeds
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife

Jellybean in disneys boardwalk looks like a good option - live audience singalongs!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife

JellyROLLS (lol) I actually think they should change the name to Jellybeans sounds much more fun!, is good fun but I do begrudge having to pay a cover charge.

leeds
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife

haha sorry us lover i stand corrected :-)

London
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightlife

Red Coconut Club on a weekend @ Universal

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightlife

Lauralou

Not sure if it's your thing but Emeli Sande is performing live on 2 July at Disney House of Blues.

Should be a good concert and pretty cheap (less than $25) compared to double what you pay in UK!

Cheers

edinstu.