We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainforest Cafe at DTD

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Rainforest Cafe at DTD

We are hoping to dine at the Rainforest Café on a Friday Night in May. Do we need a reservation, if so do we make it through Disney or Rainforest direct.

We will be in Orlando five days before we hope to dine there. Sorry Princess's Dining, but Grand Daughter wants to dine there for her 8th Birthday.

Thanks everyone.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainforest Cafe at DTD

You definitely want to make a reservation now, especailly for a Friday night, and especially if you need a table for more than 4 people (which it souunds like you need). You can make it either through the WDW website or direct. They do take walk-ups on most nights, but you don't want to take a chance, esepecially when it is for a birthday. Also, if for some reason you can't get in there, WDW also has a Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom.

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainforest Cafe at DTD

Thankyou.

There will only be three. I will try and book now.

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rainforest Cafe at DTD

Just of note.

I was unable to get a booking through the Disneyworld Website.

I rang the Café direct in the US, and was able to pick anytime on the Friday night. Perfect.

4. Re: Rainforest Cafe at DTD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 05:18