We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 seater mini van hire

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
9 seater mini van hire

Hi party of nine going in July no one else will try so I'm looking for a 9 seater mini van sort of thing. Tried looking online but couldn't see anything bigger than 8 seats. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

You won't find a mini-van that seats 9, but there are full-size vans that seat up to 12 passengers. You should be able to rent one from just about any major agency. Try Budget, Hertz, Alamo, National, Avis, Enterprise. There's also Dollar and Thrifty...also major companies, but I personally haven't used them very much.

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

Alamo usually have them, so perhaps check there? :)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

You get 12 seater vans. You would need space for luggage so will need that space. Where are you staying?

A hotel or villa?

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,403 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

Yes, no mini van will seat more than 8. Most just seat seven. Your options are the large vans, as previously mentioned or SOME of the really large SUVs, such as the Chevy Suburban can seat nine.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

Thanks for the replys, I'm not needing luggage space I was hoping to pick it up on I drive were I'm staying. I saw a 12 seater as posted might be my only option the only thing putting me off is the one I saw was the size of a small town and looked like it would turn like a ship ;) thanks

Edited: 02 May 2013, 20:08
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

The 12 seater vans are BIG and not at all like a car. We hired one once. If you can get someone else convinced to drive a car then you could get a mini van and a car. Otherwise you will have to drive the BUS or take the bus!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

We had a 12 seater last June, it was fine.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

Yeah, so did we. It was like Scooby Doo! You will be fine.

edinstu.

9. Re: 9 seater mini van hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 05:16