We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney reservation number

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leigh
Level Contributor
25 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Disney reservation number

We have booked a 14 day holiday with Virgin Holidays staying at OKW with the Disney dining plan.

I requested by e-mail the Disney 12 digit confirmation number from Virgin last week. This is their reply

The 12-digit Disney confirmation code would be released 180 days prior to the departure date of your holiday. I request you to kindly get back to us around the 1st of May and we'd be able to assist you with the confirmation number.

I then e-mailed them 2nd May, now less than 180 days, this is their reply

I can surely provide you with the Disney confirmation number for your booking, but unfortunately, it still hasn't been released by Disney. I request you to get back to us in 7 days and we'd be able to help you better.

Has anybody else come across this problem?

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney reservation number

I have never heard of that but if they give 180 days, perhaps they have had a problem at Disney generating one.

Perhaps wait until the middle of this month, and give them another email as they hopefully should have something for you.

Is this something you need before you fly though? I have never booked as a package (ever) so I don't quite know :-)

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney reservation number

I would try ringing disney direct to see if you can get your 12 digit number.

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney reservation number

Call Disney direct on 08001690730 from the UK. They open at noon every day. I booked direct with disney and had a confirmation number well before 180 days. Seems a mess at Virgins end to me.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney reservation number

I emailed Virgin about 220 days out and got my booking ref but maybe I just got lucky. Other people I have read about have become virgin's friend on Facebook and asked there - so that might be worth a go.

pa
Level Contributor
54,009 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney reservation number

It is a Virgin problem,they do this to people all the time

As a side note,you can make your ADRs one day at a time, at each 180 day mark, if you want, you only need the Confirmation number if you want to book up to 10 days worth at the 180 day mark

Leigh
Level Contributor
25 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney reservation number

Thanks for the replies.

Telephoned Virgin today and got the same answer - Disney hasn't released the reservation number yet, try again next week.

Will now start making dining reservations one day at a time

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
242 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney reservation number

You gotta try Be Our Guest at MK...really something!! :-)

8. Re: Disney reservation number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:18