We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary

3 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary

Hi everyone

So myself and my boyfriend are first timers to America and are heading to Orlando in 16 days!!

Trying to get a plan in place that doesn't have to be followed to a tee but would be nice to have an idea of what we're doing!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Sunday 26th arrive, check in and have a look around

Monday shopping at outlet malls

Tuesday animal kingdom

Wednesday lunch at be our guest and magic kingdom

Thursday wet n wild

Friday universal

Saturday islands of adventure

Sunday shopping

Monday Hollywood studios and epco

Tuesday busch gardens

Wednesday more shopping

Thurday typhoon lagoon

Friday seaword

Sat no plans

Sunday travel back to Ireland!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary

Do you have all your tickets ?do you have a car?

Hollywood studios and Epcot in one day? I would give a day to each.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary

DHS & EPCOT in one day? Impossible unless you skip most of it. As lassie said they need one day each, 2 days for EPCOT to make the most of it.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary

I agree with the above - Epcot almost needs two days to its self as its a massive park! You could do Island of adventure and universal in one day though, if you are prepared to spend a full day (early start late finish) there.

Also - are you not going to Aquatica? Thats well worth a visit as its a fantastic Waterpark, and the newest one in the area.

If you have a car, the best malls to visit are Mall at Millenia and the Florida Mall. If you dont have a car you can get to the Florida Mall via the Lynx Bus - $2.00 each way per person.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

Lindsey

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary

Thanks so much you guysI really Can't wait. Think I will take your advice and split dhs and epcot into two days as Im a pretty big disney girl and been wanting to go since forever so dont want to miss out. We wont be renting a car just using public transport.

I think we will squeeze in a trip to aquatica as was included when we bought our tickets

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Itinerary

Thanks so much you guysI really Can't wait. Think I will take your advice and split dhs and epcot into two days as Im a pretty big disney girl and been wanting to go since forever so dont want to miss out. We wont be renting a car just using public transport.

I think we will squeeze in a trip to aquatica as was included when we bought our tickets

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Itinerary

Great - Have Fun! I am off 5th June for 19 nights :)

7. Re: Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 07:16