We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

Bindii76
Level Contributor
125 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

Your opinion on which one is better?

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
616 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

Hi,

I can't answer your exact question, but it seems there is little difference between the stores, however some may have found better stock at one over the other.

One thing, join the premium outlets vip club on their website, then log in to the members area. Some really good store specific discounts, like 20% off when you spend 100 dollars etc.

Best to check these regularly as they change often and are often date specific so check a day or two before you leave just in case anything new comes up.

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

I prefer the International over Vineland, it has more stores & more importantly it's closer to my hotel. lol

I would have a look on thier website to see which one has the places you want to try, or you could just do both. ;-)

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

I would go for international. I find the stores are better there, and the layout just seems nicer. Plus it's usually quieter at International as the Vineland one is closer to Disney so you get those visitors there. Why not try them both? One in the morning and one in the afternoon!! If you dont have a car you can get the I-ride trolley between the 2 takes about 40 minutes (if you drive it will take about 10/15 minutes!) Have fun :)

London
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

I always go to both! don't always find them as good these days though and often pick up better bargains elsewhere.

Just as an example - the sketchers store in the outlets was offering the second pair at 30% discount and the sktechers by Target on the 192 was offering 50% off the second pair same day and following day too. Looks like they are trying to catch the tourists that think they are getting good value at the outlets.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,209 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

I-Drive is slightly bigger though Vineland is currently working on an expansion. About half the stores are the same and half different. We prefer Vineland which is the original location and typically more convenient for us

South Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
224 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

We visited both in Feb and preferred the International one. It seemed more spacious and liked the stores there more but, it was a lot busier! The Vineland one was far, far quieter but didn't like the layout as much.

However, if you can only get to one, I don't think it really matters as they both have the same stores and items etc.

Bindii76
Level Contributor
125 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

Great info! Thank you. We're there from June 21 - July 12 so I'm sure we can check both out :)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,018 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

Hi,

as many I usually check both mostly because of stock to find the correct size/color for an item. And there are shops like Under Armour, North Face, Bose only present a ID. At least last time I went in Feb.

I do prefer Vineland because it's closer to Davenport where I usually stay and it's easier to park at the multi story parking.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

You may also want to consider going to the Mall at Millenia which is great, along with the Florida Mall - which are both great. They dont have outlet stores as such, but there are better stores there (IMO), and a lot have special offers and things.

If you have a car getting to either will be no problem, but if not, you can catch the Lynx bus to the Florida Mall for $2 each way.

Have Fun :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Premium Outlets International vs Vineland Ave

They're both very similar, but I'd agree with the poster above who said to do both.