We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

West yorkshire
Level Contributor
665 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

We fly out of Manchester tomorrow to Orlando!! Am super excited!!! - and have still not told the kids they are going!!!!

My boys are 8&6 and think they are having the day off school tomorrow to go to Brimham rocks for the day - cannot wait until tomorrow morning to tell them where they are really going!!!!!

Anyone else flying out tomorrow??

Oh and mr Florida weather - please sort yourself out - the forecast is not looking too great! - wont spoil our holiday though!!!!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

oh how excited they will be, bet they cant believe it when you tell them,,,,hope the weather is good for you!

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

What happens if the boys say they would prefer a day at Birnham Rocks :-)))

Have a great time , hope the weather behaves !

London, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I am off soon too and am not happy about the weather it looks very rainy.

Wigan
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, how have you kept the secret :-). Your boys will be thrilled! Have a great time.

London
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I don't wonder you're excited. I'm excited too for you and your family (and everyone else thats going....I'm soooo jealous)

You made me laugh when you said the boys think they're going to Brimham Rocks tomorrow. I've been there as we have relatives in West Yorks and its a lovely place for a day out.........BUT NO COMPARISON TO FLORIDA lol !!!!!!!

The boys are just at a lovely age for Disney, SeaWorld, mini golf etc.

If you're renting a car try to get the the gulf coast for a day or two. Lovely white sand and warm sea.

Have a fab time.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you have kept it a secret from your boys but I sure know you will need some ear plugs for when you tell them. That is going to be the best surprise ever for them, have a fab time.

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! im too excited for you and your children,would so love to see their little faces!

Have the best time,and well done for keeping the secret. i could never have done that!

Marish

Girvan, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I am so excited for your family! We kept it a secret last year from our 6,7 and 7 year olds, picked them up from school to 'go to the dentist' . Hope you have a fab time!

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,320 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Hey Piglet it's your time at last

Have a blast

Haha I'm a poet

Level Contributor
1,077 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: We fly to Orlando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you all!! I would LOVE to see the looks on your children's faces! Have the best time, tell us all about it when you get back. And don't worry about the weather, most likely it'll rain for an hour or so during the day :)