My husband and I would like to take our 2 children (both under 6 years) to Florida for a week to ten days during the end of September, first of October. The flight is going to cost us approximately $2000, so I'd like to cut down on the hotel costs, if at all possible.
We really only plan on staying in Orlando for 2 nights as we only want to go to Magic Kingdom, so our daughter can say she did it. Personally, I think our kids, especially our youngest, wouldn't get too much in terms of "memories" from it, so we'll do it again for a longer stay in another few years. I don't mind paying the cost of the park for 1 day.
We also want to go visit Seaworld for a day.
My questions are:
(1) Is there any particular day of the week that would be better to visit Magic Kingdom?
(2) What hotel would you recommend for those 2 days? I'm okay with a Holiday Inn, Ramada style hotel, but nothing dirty, in a bad neighborhood, etc (breakfast preferably included).
(3) Are the dining options worth it at the Disney resort? Is ti worth it to stay there?
(4) Would you do a Breakfast with the princesses?
(5) Where would you spend the remainder of your vacation (I don't want to hotel hop more than I have to) with kids and why would you choose this particular place (We will have a vehicle but I don't want to travel more than 2 hours)?
Thanks soooooo much!!