We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

Hello All,

Im all packed and we are flying out tomorrow for JFK and then onto Orlando.

Thank you everyone who has helped with my planning and has given me soo much to get excited about.

I cannot wait. Its only 1pm here and I have to wait until 11:40am tomorrow to fly out.

Oh the pain.

Thanks to all.

I must now go hoover the stairs and mop the floors and then and only then will I be ready.

UK
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

have a great vacation!!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

it will be soo much better than you can imagine. enjoy every minute!

Oxford UK
Level Contributor
111 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

Cya Bertie, Have a good time, I will be flying out when you get back!

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

bertie2 we hope you have a wonderful brilliant time this will not be the only time you go be prepared cause you will get bitten by the orlando bug and will start planning your next trip as you sit in the airport when you are coming home lol lol

soak it all up take lots and loads of photos and video footage cause you will bore all your friends showing them off ha ha ha (only joking) they will be a wonderful memory of what i am sure is going to be a fantastic holiday...now have you remembered the sun cream, money, passports and tickets?? and the plastic for the outlets lol lol

hope you pop on when you get back and give us a run down of your brill trip

safe flight and holiday have fun

CLEVELAND
Level Contributor
770 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

Don't forget your flip flops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belfast
Level Contributor
493 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

bertie have a great time, you will love florida, safe trip...

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

I shall not forget to come back and report on my first time "virgin" visit.

On the whole plastic friend and outlet malls. I lost my job to redundancy on the 9th of May and today(day before hols) I was offered two jobs.

Oddly, one was a airport supervisor covering the drivers of the stairs and baggage trucks on the tarmac of the airport in Shannon. I turned it down.

I got a better offer no more than 10 minutes after that as a Sales Rep.

Now I can melt the credit card knowing I have something to pay for it with. LOL

Lisalala, flip flops are packed in the "shoe bag" which in itself is 10kg. I have weighed my baggage. Im allowed between two 90kgs over 4 bags and we are only going over with 42kg.

Lord knows how much we will come back with.

I have a beam from ear to ear now. I did not really have one until now. I was not looking forward to the holiday because I was upset of not having a job and living off my girlfriends wage as Im still waiting on tax rebate and unemployment assistance to come through.

I was putting up a front because It was a trip I booked for her because she has a illness. She was admitted to hospital on the 28th December and I felt I had to cheer her up. I booked this holiday costing(as we all know) a lot of money. This was all to brigthen her spirits but I didnt want to ruin it by being mr broke and unemployed.

Im now sincerely thrilled and unforunately I really wont be able to sleep tomorrow. I got up at 7am this morning so I would sleep tonight and have kept myself busy today.

I bought two arrow search crosswords for the plane and loe and behold she has already started them.

I loved all your advice and good wishes. I hope I never see this forum again as this means I have decided to "go missing" in America and join the thousands of non nationals and follow the american dream. LOL

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
412 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

hey berti,

you have a safe flight don't over do the guiness in departure's and remember slap on the sun cream and you have a nice day we'll have a craic when you get back..

cheers

Haggis

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

bertie, have a fab trip..... and congratulations on the job offer's......bet that's a load off your mind......

Orlando
Level Contributor
463 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Leaving Tomorrow - Thank you

Bertie2

Hope you have a wonderful time.