We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls help on itinerary

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pls help on itinerary

Hi

I am travelling with my 2 daughters 10 and 13 yrs old from 18/6 to 25/6. They have been to Disneyland Anaheim but younger one does not remember much .

The plan is as below .I know it would be hectic for them but is it doable/possible ? Plan to hit at rope drop and rest in afternoons if required .

Based on crowd calender thinking to do as follows

18/6 Arrive in afternoon flight .relax and shop for grocery

19/6 Magic Kingdom

20/6 Epcot with Illumination at 9pm

21/6 hollywood Studios with Fantasmic at 9pm

22/6 Island of Adventure ( undercover tourist crowd calender recommends this on sat !! Is it really practical? Will opening of transformer affect the crowd at IOA. We have been to Universal here n LA , transformers seen here in Singapore so thinking of giving Universal a miss )

23/6 shift to disney hotel. Do Animal Kingdom till evening then hop to Magic Kingdom for Wishes

for EMH 11-0100 hrs ,

24/5 free day. Wake up late and relax in pool and Downtown

25/6 Morning flight

Please help by guiding us

Regrds

Anita

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pls help on itinerary

Given your time frame i think you have a good itinerary. Have you checked all the attractions in Universal/IOA, as there maybe some you have not done that are only in Florida ie the new Harry Potter section. If you are not interested then maybe give those a miss and just do Disney. Have a great time.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pls help on itinerary

I think your plan is very doable. Surprised at the saturday advice for IoA- we always pick a weekday to go to universal. Maybe budget for the express pass so if it is busy you can go to that.

You say shift to disney hotel? Where are you staying before?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pls help on itinerary

Hi .pls can explain /advise why undercover shows IOA as green recommended on sat ? V v confused . Yes we are in non disney hotel for first 5 nites in Lake buena Vista area as redeeming free nites . Hotel has decent shuttle

Mechanicsville...
Level Contributor
223 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pls help on itinerary

June 18 is after a majority of American school systems get out for the summer so ANY park in Orlando is going to be crowded :( - even more so on a Saturday. I’d pass on IOA. 10 and 13 year old girls would probably like more time at Hollywood Studios, or shopping time in DTD. Your idea to be at the parks at rope drop is great – the earlier you get in, the less crowded the parks are. The rest of your schedule looks great.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pls help on itinerary

Thnx a ton . May be we will do IOA on thurs instead of sat as low crowd on sat sounds too good o be true. We wll be shopping in NY so will give shopping a miss and focus on theme parks as our daughters are q fearless and go on all the deadly rides..

6. Re: Pls help on itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 06:19